Have you ever heard of hemp seed oil or Cannabis Sativa seed oil? Although this plant is known for other reasons, the truth is that its properties can bring great benefits to the skin of your face.
Cannabis oil is rich in Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids, essential to make your skin look its best, hemp seed oil is the new aloe vera.
Among the benefits of this wonderful plant for the skin, we could find:
- That hemp seed oil is suitable for all skin types because it provides balanced moisture and also has a soothing effect.
- Natural moisturizer: One of the things that always worries the most is skin hydration, especially for people with dry skin and sensitive skin.
- Antioxidant: If you are one of those who are always looking for the best face serum to incorporate into your facial routine, you should keep reading. This oil is rich in vitamins C, A, E and gamma-linoleic acid, an incredible combination of antioxidants that helps prevent oxidative cell damage and fights free radicals.
- Source of radiance: The cannabioids found in its composition help strengthen the skin’s natural barrier, so your skin will be much more radiant after using it in your facial care.
- Anti-wrinkle: If the first signs of aging are getting on your nerves, you should know that hemp seed oil contributes to the regeneration and oxygenation of cells, so it reduces the appearance of the first expression lines and delays the appearance of wrinkles.
- Ally against acne: Yes, acne-prone skin, congratulations! This oil does not block pores. In addition, it has a sebum-regulating effect that can give your skin a better balance.
- Soothing: Whether you have sensitive skin or simply want softer skin, you should know that this oil reduces redness, helps reduce skin blemishes and corrects imperfections.
The uses of these products are varied. To name a few, Druni, which distributes several cosmetic brands, has incorporated products with cannabis for face, body and hair care, and also for makeup. Montibello, on the other hand, has created a line with hemp CBD to help the skin reduce redness, balance sebum, moisturize the skin and reduce fatigue. For its part, Sephora, which has created its own line and markets the French brand Ho Karan, says it uses products with hemp that provide great benefits for the skin, specifically to reduce bags and dark circles, achieve a glow effect on stressed skin or moisturizing effects on dry skin.